Zippo Lighter 250 Dragon (No Color)
- Thanh toán trước
- Thời gian nhận hàng: 13/05 - 18/05
- Lưu ý: Giá trên chỉ áp dụng cho đặt hàng qua website
George G. Blaisdell founded Zippo Manufacturing Company in 1932, and produced the first Zippo lighter in early 1933, being inspired by an Austrian cigarette lighter of similar design. It got its name because Blaisdell liked the sound of the word “zipper” and “zippo” sounded more modern. On March 3, 1936, patent was granted for the Zippo lighter. Zippo lighters became popular in the United States military, especially during World War II – “ceased production of lighters for consumer markets and dedicated all manufacturing to the U.S. military.” . While the Zippo Manufacturing Company never had an official contract with the military, soldiers and armed forces personnel insisted that Base exchange (BX) stores carry this sought-after lighter.While it had previously been common to have Zippos with authorized badges, unit crests and division insignia, it became popular among the American soldiers of the Vietnam War, to get their Zippos engraved with personal mottos. These lighters are now sought after collectors items and popular souvenirs for visitors to Vietnam.
- Khả năng kháng gió, hoạt động tốt trong mọi điều kiện thời tiết.
- Hộp giấy dạng quà tặng, thân thiện môi trường
- Kèm hướng dẫn sử dụng và cảnh báo an toàn
- Hàng nhập khẩu từ Mỹ.
- Sử dụng Xăng – Bấc – Đá Zippo chính hãng để phát huy hiệu năng tốt nhất và an toàn.